As a Mount Kiwi customer, your satisfaction with your purchase is our priority. Not quite the right fit? Think you might actually prefer a different style? Decided it's 'just not you', after all? We've got you covered with our stress-free & no-hassle 10-day Returns Policy...
Just a reminder though...
- All items must be returned in the brand-new condition in which they were shipped (unworn, unwashed, and with the original swing-tags still attached). Mount Kiwi reserves the right to refuse returns if the product isn't in its original condition.
- Mount Kiwi doesn't take responsibility for any items lost in the process of returning to us. For your own peace-of-mind we recommend only sending items back to us on a trackable courier service.
- Returns MUST be received back to our warehouse within 10 days of you receiving them. Items received outside this time-frame will need to be returned to the customer at their own expense.
NEED A SIZING EXCHANGE?... OR PREFER A DIFFERENT STYLE?
No problem! Simply fill in your details on the Returns form enclosed with your purchase, and send both the form and your purchase back to us within 10 days of receipt. We’ll get your new size or style sent to you within 2-4 business days. If the item you want isn't available, we'll notify you by email and offer you either a store credit, or a refund. Your choice!
- The cost to process & courier exchange items is at the expense of the customer. This is a flat fee of $10 payable to DS Global Ltd, 06-0369-0082-085-00. Ref: Your 4-digit order number (as shown on your Order Confirmation email).
ITEM FAULTY OR INCORRECT?
Please email us your order number at email@example.com within 3 days of receipt to let us know what the issue is, and we’ll email you a return shipping label so you can send your item back to us. We will then:
- repair the item if it is a minor fault & if the item can be repaired within 10 days without compromising the outward appearance and/or the functionality of the garment.
- replace the item for the same product, in the same size, if the item cannot be repaired without compromising the outward appearance and/or the functionality of the garment.
- refund the item if it is unable to be repaired (as above), or if the same product, in the same size, is unable to be replaced due to not being immediately available (as above).
- Items damaged between the time they leave our warehouse and the time they are signed for by the customer upon delivery ('damaged-in-transit') are not deemed faulty by way of a manufacturing defect and will be replaced, if available, within 2-4 business days of being received back to our warehouse. If a replacement is not available, a full refund will be issued or the customer has the option to accept a store credit.
- Care labels in the garments must be strictly adhered to. Following the instructions of the care labels will ensure your item does not shrink when washed or dried. Therefore, items that have shrunk when washed and/or dried are not considered to be faulty.
- Items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Don't love your purchase? Don't worry! If you change your mind on any item, you can return it within 10 days of receipt for a refund.
- Original shipping costs (if any), are non-refundable.
- Returns for items purchased using third-party payment providers (Laybuy or Afterpay) will be subject to a $10NZD service fee deducted from the refund total.
- The cost of returning the item to us for refund is at the expense of the customer.
- Once your return has been received and accepted for refund, we will refund you via your original method of payment within 2-4 business days.
- Please choose carefully when purchasing sale items as sales are final. This means no exchanges. And no credits or refunds unless the item has been assessed as faulty.
- In the event you've been issued a store credit for product/s, the credit is only redeemable against further product/s. It is not redeemable for cash.
- Store credits are not redeemable against any applicable shipping costs.
- In the event the customer purchases product/s of a lesser value than their available store credit, a new store credit will be issued to the value of the remaining balance, via email, within 2 business days of the customer's most recent purchase.
- Store credit balances are not refundable.
- Store credit balances have no lifetime limit.
Please click on the following links for information pertaining to the Consumer Guarantees Act and your rights & protections as a customer: